This is a short text how we’re a creative agency that really cares about it’s customer and brands. Kind of kicking in an open door on that, right?
Then mentioning a bunch of marketing lingo that looks cool but really could have been explained a lot easier (but hey, how else do you know we’re pro’s?).
Finally ending on a high note with an exclamation mark!
Don’t believe any company’s ‘about us’ they’re lies designed to draw you in. Fight the power!
- We hate ads. Everyone does. Because most of them are terrible, so we try to make ads people don’t hate, it’s not rocket science.
- We never understood why marketing and content creation were two different things, so we’ve combined them. This is why we can respond to changes in content strategy much quicker than anyone else.
- The best way of getting your message across. More = more and more=better.
- Concept Development
- Obviously we do concept development, it’s like half of our jobs. If your brand is cool enough we might accidentally do it for free.
- Everything is, was and eventually will become a story. Which is why we named our company after it.
- A report isn’t just a refection of what happend, it should show meaning behind what happend.
- I once watched an entire documentary about hats because the story was gripping. To me, that says it all.